FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)*Please click on the links below:
- How can ARK help me get my cat or dog spayed or neutered?
- I live outside of McCurtain County. Can I utilize your Low Cost Spay and Neuter Programs?
- Can I still get my dog or cat fixed if she is in heat or pregnant?
- What should I do with a stray animal?
- I have LOST or FOUND an animal. How do I make this known to the public?
- Does ARK have a shelter where I can take animals that I find or can no longer keep?
- I am aware of an animal abuse, neglect, abandonment, or starvation situation inside McCurtain County. What steps do I need
- I just witnessed someone dumping or abandoning animals. What can I do?
- If I adopt a pet from ARK does it HAVE to be spayed or neutered?
- What does it cost to adopt a pet from ARK?
- Is the adoption fee adjusted if a pet was already fixed prior to being relinquished to ARK or if its vaccinations are not
current at the time of adoption?
- If I adopt a pet from ARK that is too young to be vaccinated for rabies, can I bring it back when it is old enough and have
the vaccination administered at ARK's expense?
- My pet is in need of medical treatment and I cannot afford to take it to a vet. Does ARK assist people with this?
- Does ARK provide food to pet owners?